Beauty Product Wish List #1

I, like most other girls, am constantly on Sephora's website. Sephora  is fun and and girly - two things I love. I thought I would it would be fun to post about the current beauty products I am lusting over. Realistically, I will not be purchasing some these products anytime soon, but this is still fun to post about.

1. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb - La Vie en Rose
- I fell in love with the scent. 
- For me, it is so girly and romantic, I cannot resist
- Packaging is gorgeous - Pink, Hello!
- Love Rose scented ANYTHING




2. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks
- These are perfect for moi - bright, long wearing and creamy lip products
- Love the packaging
- I WANT ALL THE COLOURS 




3. BITE BEATY Agave Lip Mask
- I love lip conditioning products
- Perfect if you wear a lot of lip colours because this helps condition your lips and preps them for lipsticks/ lip glosses




4. Too Faced Sweathearts Perfect Flush Blush
- I love blush and highlighters so this seems like a perfect match 
- Love this for those lazy days and do not want to put a lot of effort into my makeup routine
- Packaging is adorable 
- I would be happy with any of the shades, but mostly Candy Glow and Peach Beach





5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ( or  the ambient lighting powders in general)
- I love products that can create a soft, diffused glow to the skin
- Packaging is luxurious
- Texture is amazing




I love seeing posts like these on other blogs or videos. I all most likely do this again soon! I hope I will be able to afford at least one of these products at some point in my life. If I do end up purchasing any of these products or other further wish list items, I will be posting about them!


* Images are not my own. They were taken from Sephora website *



* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo

Comments

Popular Posts