My Current Top Five Lip glosses

Hey Everyone!

I thought it would be fun to post about my favourite lip glosses. As all my readers know, I love bold, rich, vibrant lipsticks; however, a nice juicy lip gloss is always welcome in my collection.



Here are my top 5 lip glosses!
*There are six below instead of 5 but I love both Maybelline lip gloss formulations equallyI could not pick one Maybelline lip gloss over the other*

From Left to Right: Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, MAC Plushglass, Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip gloss, Maybelline Color Elixir, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, Dior Addict Lip Gloss


Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss: Kiss You


MAC Plushglass: Ample Pink


Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip gloss: (300) Lavendar Lavish, Maybelline Color Elixir:(005) Breathtaking Apricot


Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector: Rose Shimmer


Dior Addict: (363) Dormeuse


From Top to Bottom: Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, MAC Plushglass, Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss, Maybelline Color Elixir, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, Dior Addict Lip Gloss


Why are these my top 5?

Benefit:
- I love how glossy and plush my lips look when wearing this lip gloss
- it gives the appearance of lip plumping without the tingling sensation from most lip plumpers
- the scent is PEACHES AND VANILLA - yummy!
- extremely hydrating! love this for winter time especially
- layers over top most pink, berry, purple lipsticks
- fills in lines of lips
- never streaky
- smooth like butter!
- longevity is pretty good, not long wearing but thats ok!
- packaging is awesome! squeeze tubes all the way!
- does not leave a white ring inside your lips after wearing it for a while

*I truly want all the colours in this range!*

MAC:
- favourite lip plumpers!
- creamy texture
- long wearing
- extremely hydrating
- packaging is sleek
- plumps my lips and does not leave them feeling irritated
- not a cooling mint tingle - love Buxom's lip glosses but when a cool breeze comes by, my lips feel very uncomfortable. cool breeze + cool mint tingling lip gloss = no bueno!
- colour is gorgeous - dusky nude rose
- goes with nudes and pink lipsticks
- smells like cupcakes and vanilla goodness - yummy!
- always get compliments on this lip gloss
- does not leave a white ring inside your lips after wearing it for a while

*I need all the Plushglasses!*

Maybelline:
*I put both glosses together because I love both formulations so much. Best drugstore lip glosses!*

- creamy gel texture
- hydrating
- great colour selection
- long wearing
- hugs the lips
- makes lips appear more plump without tingling sensation
- layers beautifully over other lipsticks
- does not leave a white ring inside your lips after wearing it for a while
- affordable


Clarins:
- creamy texture
- hugs lips
- great for on the go
- gives a pink nude colour to the lips (perfect for a night out if your lips need a treatment too)
- treatment for lip
- packaging
- scent is very yummy - cupcakes  and vanilla goodness!
- lasts quite some time
- layers over other lipsticks beautifully
- luxurious


Dior:
- creamy gel texture
- hydrating
- packaging
- dior!
- luxurious
- no scent (sometimes a good thing)
- brush applicator makes application easy and effortless
- colour range is great
hugs lips
- layers of lips beautifully
- enhances your lip colour


I did incorporate these specific shades into why I love these lip glosess. As a whole, these lip products are truly some of the best out there. I would recommend  these products to anyone looking for a new lip gloss to add to their collection. I promise these will not disappoint. I do hope to purchase more shades from each lip gloss collection. They are too good to just simply pass up!

You can find these products at:
MAC

Check out my nude lipstick collection:
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/04/nude-lipsticks-and-lipgloss-collection.html


 * This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for posting about this and for the codes. I just placed an order and am so excited to get such a bargain on a product I use daily!



    Lipliner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you for commenting! this makes me happy:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts