Korean Skin Care Mini Haul

Hey Everyone!


A couple weeks ago, I was browsing around and discovered an old favourite, The Face Shop. This store carries Korean beauty products and skin care. I have previously used their products and loved every single one of them, but sadly, their store closed a few years ago. Now I am taking advantage of having their products readily available.







I loved this facial sheet mask. Incredibly hydrating and soothing for sensitive skin. I highly recommend trying this sheet mask. 


I was curious about this product. I thought this would be a gimmick and a complete waste of money, but this turned out to be a wonderful surprise. My lips were soft and hydrated for approximately 4 days. Due to this treatment, my required minimal lip balm  in between lip product application.



These cleansers were good but nothing special in my opinion. Lovely scent and texture but again, nothing fantastic.


These two moisturizers were the best out of the whole haul. Both were soothing and calming for my sensitive skin. The Chia seed moisturizer hydrated my skin intensely without leaving it greasy. The Calming seed moisturizer relaxed my skin after a stressful day, soothed my acne and reduced redness. I would consider owning the full size versions of both these products 


Overall, I loved these products and would come back to The Face Shop to try out more of their products. I also wanted to note these products are relatively inexpensive but great quality.


Check out this store below:

The Face Shop

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts