L'oreal Colour Riche Glossy Balm Review

Hey Everyone!


 I finally purchased the L'oreal Colour Riche Glossy Balms from my local drugstore. I have been on the hunt for these since I saw multiple gurus on Youtube talking about this lip product. Since day one, it has been love at first swipe.

From Left to Right: 230 My Babydoll, 210 Ginger Candy


From Left to Right: 230 My Babydoll, 210 Ginger Candy


From Top to Bottom: 230 My Babydoll, 210 Ginger Candy


Pros:
- glossy
- pigmented
- hydrating
- layers easily with other lip products
- great colour range
- price (drugstore/inexpensive)
- not scented 
- travel friendly

Cons:
- more brighter colours needed


Overall, I loved this product. I highly recommend anyone to try this lip product, regardless if a makeup beginner or makeup junkie. These two colours impressed me the most because I did not anticipate the amount of pigmentation. These did not sit in my lip lines nor accentuate any flaws. My lips did not require a lip balm prior to this product being used as this twist up crayon proved to be very hydrating. 





You can find these products at:




* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts