Vichy Capital Soleil Ultra-Fluid Sun Protection SPF 30 Review

Hey Everyone!


I have been using a new sunscreen over the warmer months and have fallen in love with it. I have very sensitive skin and most sunscreens break me out. This is the first sunscreen that has not resulted in acne all over my face.  I am a firm believer that sunscreen is an essential component of both good skin and skincare. Nothing is worse than trying to cover acne during a hot summer day because  all that hard work will just simply melt away.

I purchased this Vichy sunscreen at my local London Drugs for $25 (before tax). The cosmetician there suggested this would be best for my skin. As mentioned before, I have sensitive skin that leans towards more combination, especially during the summer. I was in need of a lightweight formula that would layer nicely under makeup and ultimately have no acne as a result of application. I had read that chemical sunscreens were not best for sensitive skin; I was suggested to purchase a sunscreen with physical sunscreens, such as zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.

http://www.skinacea.com/sunscreen/physical-vs-chemical-sunscreen.html#.U-j6il516dw

Pros:
- formula was lightweight
- layered nicely under makeup
- soothed acne
- great primer for makeup
- long wearing
- did not cause any acne breakout
- unscented
- wore well during a hot day
- never greasy on face

Cons:
- expensive compared to cheaper alternatives but worth every cent


From left to right: Repurchased Vichy Sunscreen, first bottle of sunscreen

thin, lightweight formula
*remember to shake well*

dries to a natural semi matte skin-like finish 



Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin. It is worth all the money. It is better to invest in good skin care and save on makeup; without good skin, no matter how good the makeup is, it just will not appear as flawless. 


You can find this product at:



* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts