OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION

Hey Everyone!

Recently, OPI and Hello Kitty collaborated and released a nail polish collection. Within this collection, there is an assortment of pinks, primary colours and glitters. Prior to this collection being released, I was beyond excited because I have adored both brands for years!

OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION




 From Left to Right: Let's Be Friends!, Small + Cute = ♥,  Look at My Bow!, Super Cute in Pink, Spoken from the Heart, My Pal Joey, Charmmy & Sugar, Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel

Let's Be Friends!
Perfect pastel pink! If you are a fan of pastel pinks such as  Essie Fiji or OPI Mod About You, I think this color is a must! 

Small + Cute = ♥
I love pale pinks and this is no exception. Beautiful pale pink nude for a variety of skin tones! Plus, with a name as cute as this one, how could anyone not purchase this beauty!?

 Look at My Bow!
I was impressed with this shade! Gorgeous bubblegum pink with a hint of purple. If you are a fan of Butter London Fruit Machine, I highly recommend this lovely. 

Super Cute in Pink
When I first saw swatches of this collection, this grabbed my attention the most of all the pinks. Sometimes, this shade appears more pink and other times, more purple. I love OPI's crelly formula and I knew I needed this shade!

Spoken from the Heart
I was not planning on purchasing this shade initially but after seeing swatches, I needed this shade STAT. It is the perfect juicy crelly Watermelon pink! Fantastic for all skin tones! 

My Pal Joey
I thought this would be a deep for Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue, but sadly, it is not. It is a gorgeous polish though! I cannot wait to wear it!

Charms & Sugar
Honestly, this shade speaks for itself! If you love glitter, you need this polish! 

Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel 
Pink. Glitter. Perfection. That is all! 

I only purchased eight of the twelve shades available. Originally, I was planning on purchasing  Look at My Bow!, Super Cute in Pink, My Pal Joey, Charmmy & Sugar and  Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel; however, I kept referring back to other blog and Instagram posts featuring this collection. In all honesty, this collection is my favourite collection from OPI. Fantastic shades and formulas. This is the perfect gift for a Hello Kitty fan or nail polish collector and enthusiasts! 



OPI Website:

Previous blog posts:
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 





Comments

Popular Posts