Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches

Hey Everyone!

Over the past two months, I tested out three new lip products from the drugstore. The first lip product I wanted to review was the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolors. I purchased only two shades from the collection.

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor ( From Top to Bottom: 600 Devotion, 630 Seduction)


Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Applicatior  

Swatches: From Left to Right: 600 Devotion, 630 Seduction

Pros:
  • moisturizing
  • affordable $10 - $11
  • packaging - sleek and travel friendly
  • applicator - flat on either side and applies product evenly
  • color selection - school and work appropriate
  • comfortable
  • longevity ~ 4 - 6 hours *depending on activity, food or beverage
  • scent - fruity and sweet

Cons:

  • satin finish, not matte unless blot away top layer
  • no fun colours
  • only 8 shades and only 1 nude for pale skin (Seduction perfect for fair to light complexion)
  •  scent  - although smells delicious to me, I can imagine others who are more sensitive to be irritated by this

DUPES:
600 Devotion - more warm toned version of Kat Von D Mother
630 Seduction - slightly deeper version of MAC Honeylove


Overall, I enjoyed this product. This is not your typical liquid matte lipstick; however, I still consider this to be a liquid lipstick but more creamy. I recommend this product to an individual who cannot wear matte lip shades or prefers a more satin texture. 


Revlon Website:



You can find these products at: 

Previous blog posts:

2015 Beauty Product Favourites 

L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html
* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts