RIMMEL LONDON - The Only 1 Lipstick Review + Swatches

Hey Everyone!


Last week, I mentioned how I have been testing three new lip products from the drugstore. This week, I am featuring Rimmel London's The Only 1 Lipstick. 


 Rimmel London's The Only 1 Lipstick.
From Left to Right: 200 It's a Keeper, 700 Naughty Nude



From Left to Right:  700 Naughty Nude, 200 It's a Keeper


Swatches
 From Left to Right:  700 Naughty Nude, 200 It's a Keeper


Pros:
  • moisturizing 
  • pigmented
  • lightweight - similar to Maybelline Whispers
  • travel friendly
  • eye catching packaging
  • wearable and bold lip colour range
  • inexpensive $8.99 to 10.99 *varies depending on location and store
  • high end quality for drugstore price - similar to NARS audacious but slightly more creamier
  • long wearing 4 - 6 hours
  • lips appear fuller and plump
  • scent - delicious YSL like scent but better!
Cons:
  • Needs more fun colours
  • packaging - needs to be more sleek
  • need to indicate which lipsticks have a more frosty appearance; 200 It's a Keeper has some frosty shimmer but nothing too much

DUPES:
200 It's a Keeper: MAC Plumful, NARS Anna, Maybelline Lust for Blush
700 Naughty Nude: MAC Brave, Twig, MAC Soar Lip Pencil 

Overall, I enjoyed using this product! This lip product lasted beautiful on the lips and faded evenly throughout the day. My lips never felt chapped or tight when wearing this product. I highly recommend this lip product! I plan on purchasing more shades soon haha! 



Previous blog posts:
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

  1. This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information about buy lipstick online. Even I have some awesome collection at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts