Easy and Quick Pasta Recipe with Leftovers!

Hey Everyone!

Recently, I was starving and in desperate need of food after a long day at school. I was looking through my fridge and found a handful of ingredients, including leftover spaghetti. It was time to get creative and it was completely worth it. I was not expecting how both yummy and easy this dish was. I highly recommend for everyone to try this recipe out or something similar.

Recipe:

Ingredients:

  • Leftover spaghetti
  • spinach
  • fresh mozzarella
  • leftover chicken
1. Heat pasta up in frying pan over low to medium heat with a little bit of olive oil 
2. Add in chicken and spinach - allow for both to warm up to desired temperature
3. Add in mozzarella
4. Heat all ingredients together till cheesy is gooey and everything is at desired temperature





I am a huge fan of cooking. I love looking up different recipes and adding my own little twist to them. I try to be original as often as I can in terms of my cooking abilities. Please try this recipe out and let me know down below in the comments! I would love to hear about your own delicious creations.


previous food posts:





*Adjust to fit your own needs, tastes and health restrictions/concerns. I am not a health expert, Nutritionist nor a Dietician. I am just a student interested in living a healthier lifestyle. The purpose of this post is to showcase the healthier lifestyle choices I am now making.*



Hannah, xo


Comments

  1. Wonderful post! I've been meaning to look for some new meal ideas :) x

    www.sheintheknow.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts