Fall Inspired Outfit #1


Hey Everyone!



I am really enjoying this new season. Fall is one of my favourite times of the year. The food, fashion and makeup are gorgeous. This season is always full of classics, such as red lips, cozy sweaters and pumpkin flavored everything.  I love wearing my comfy uggs and a cozy sweater with a bright bold lip. This fashion set really embodies some of my favourite fall pieces.



Fall Inspired Outfit #1


Puff sleeve top
chicwish.com


6397 faded jeans
modaoperandi.com


UGG Australia sheeps boots
$310 - coggles.com



Kate Spade drusy jewelry
bloomingdales.com


H M hat
$11 - hm.com



H M bronzing powder
$6.46 - hm.com






* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts