Vampy Lips for Fall!

Hey Everyone!


As fall is here, it is time to get out that vampy lipstick!  I am a lipstick junkie. I cannot get enough of lipsticks, as seen many times throughout my blog. Fall is one of the best times of the year to wear these sultry shades. Everyone is my opinion can pull off any dark lip look! The key is finding the perfect shade for you!



From Top to Bottom: MAC Diva, MAC Rebel, MAC Heroine, Annabelle Waterproof Lip Liner Bordeaux, Chanel Glossimer 04



MAC Diva, MAC Rebel, MAC Heroine, Chanel Glossimer 04, Annabelle Waterproof Lip Liner Bordeaux 


I think MAC has the best selection of dark lipsticks because they have a variety of finishes and shades to suit any individual's preferences. I am interested in trying more vampy lip shades! If you have any favourites or questions, comment down below!


You can find these products at:
* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money except for the Chanel glossier, as it was a holiday gift from a friend. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 




Comments

Popular Posts