Fall Inspired Outfit #3


Hey Everyone!

As it is fall, it is the season of plaid! Plaid can be seen as grungy or plain, but I think plaid can be sexy if accessorized properly. Here in Vancouver, the fashion is rather casual, especially at night. Whenever I go out, I feel uncomfortable because I tend to be more dressed up than other ladies. It is hard to find a balance between casual and cute. I love pairing plaid with some funky jewelry and a pair of heels. This outfit is very versatile and easy to duplicate.




Fall Inspired Outfit #3


Red button up shirt
2020ave.com


H&M pocket pants
$32 - hm.com


Tabitha Simmons black suede sandals
$1,125 - montaignemarket.com


Chanel chain purse
fashionphile.com


Twist ring
amazon.com



Charlotte Tilbury beauty product
$37 - charlottetilbury.com





Previous Polyvore Post:

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/06/red-hot-lips.html?q=red+lips



* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *



Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts