Fall Inspired Outfit #2




Hey Everyone!


I was going through my wardrobe the other day and noticed I needed to go shopping ASAP! I realized I needed more fun fall basics and accessories. I do not have much variety in term of fall gear, especially for a night out. After I browsed through Polyvore, I gained a lot of inspiration. This particular look was simple but had a dramatic twist. These classic pieces really were timeless and suited for any season; however, since we are in fall, I thought this would be the perfect fall evening outfit.


Fall Inspired outfit #2


Morgan black velvet dress
$110 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Bobbi Brown Cosmetics gel eye liner
bloomingdales.com










Previous Polyvore Posts:

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/10/fall-inspired-outfit-1.html

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/09/kylie-jenner-inspiration.html






* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *



Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts