Healthy Oatmeal

Hey Everyone!


I have been making this oatmeal over the past couple of weeks and it has been pretty tasty! This dish satisfies me completely and keeps me going throughout the day.

Recipe:
  • Cooked oatmeal (just google oatmeal recipe to get the exact measurements. I cannot find the link as to where I found mine)
  • Chia Seeds
  • Cinnamon
  • Maple Syrup
  • Banana
  • Blueberries
1. Prepare cooked oatmeal
2. Mix in Chia seed into oatmeal and let sit for roughly 5 minutes
3. Add fruit 
4. Sprinkle Cinnamon and Syrup to taste

I hope you all enjoy this easy and quick recipe! I promise you will LOVE it. 

previous food posts:






*Adjust to fit your own needs, tastes and health restrictions/concerns. I am not a health expert, Nutritionist nor a Dietician. I am just a student interested in living a healthier lifestyle. The purpose of this post is to showcase the healthier lifestyle choices I am now making.*



Hannah, xo


Comments

Popular Posts