MY TOP 20 FALL AND WINTER LIP PRODUCTS

Hey Everyone!

I am thrilled to see it is finally Fall is here! Fall is the perfect time to break out all the vampy shades and dark nudes for lips. Anyone can rock these shades for any time of the year, but this time of the year is prime time for these gorgeous shades. I also plan to continue to wear these throughout the winter season.






These shade represent the dark mauves, reds and plums on trend right now! I have an array of higher end lip products to lower end products. Regardless of price, they are all equally fantastic and I am sure anyone will find a shade or two that works for them. I chose these particular products because I know they work and have featured them on the blog before. As well, I shall be showcasing similar products, not shown here, on my Instagram for LOTD posts.





Swatches of Liquid Lipsticks From Left to Right: Patina*, Aria*, Beso*, Fiery*, Lolita, Lovesick, Mother, Bauhau5


Swatches of MAC lipsticks from Left to Right: Honeylove, Twig, Ruby Roo, Russian Red, Viva Glam 1, Diva, Heroine, Rebel 





 Swatches of Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks* and  L'Oréal Glossy Balms from Left to Right: Ravishing Rose*, Lust for Blush*, Vintage Rose, Lovely Mocha


 I hope this post was fun and inspired any future shopping trips! Most of the products here are matte, as I prefer to wear this finish during the cooler months. These are generally the shades or products I will be wearing the most this fall and winter. I will wear other products also throughout the upcoming months but I love sharing these type of posts with others. As well, these are shades that are typically universally flattering to any individual.

What are your favourite fall and winter lip products? Let me know! :)



Previous blog posts:
MY TOP 30 FALL AND WINTER NAIL POLISHES 
NYX Intense Butter Gloss Haul and Review 
DIY Spinach and Feta Calzones Recipe 
Fall Inspired Outfit #4: Olive and Grey 
Current Top 5 MAC Lipsticks 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette - Review + Swatches! http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/08/anastasia-of-beverly-hills-shadow.html
Quick L'Oréal Product Review - Featuring La Palette Nude 1, True match Lumi Liquid and Powder Glow Illuminators  
Current Favourite Liquid Foundations - Featuring L'Oréal Products http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/08/current-favourite-liquid-foundations.html
Kat Von D Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks Collection and Review  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/07/kat-von-d-beauty-everlasting-liquid.html


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts