Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette - Review + Swatches!

Hey Everyone!

I recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette at Sephora. Initially, I was not planning on buying another makeup palette; however, after playing around with the tester, I knew I needed this palette in my collection.


Pictures + Swatches!
*Swatches were taken with flash*







From Left to Right: Fudge, Morocco, Spoiled, Soft Peach

From Left to Right: Intense Glaze, Bellini, Azure, Heirloom

From Left to Right: Noir, Chic, Metallic, Pink Champagne

Dual-ended Brush


Pros:
  • richly pigmented 
  • long wearing
  • packaging - mirror and relatively sturdy, lightweight case
  • dual-ended brush - great for application
  • great variety of colours
  • able to create different looks
  • suitable for almost everyone, regardless of taste or skin tone
  • Price - $39 CAN  - completely worth it considering the quality
  • Favourite shades: Pink Champagne, Morocco, Fudge, Intense Glaze
Cons:

  • due to popularity, hard to find
  • Bellini and Spoiled are gorgeous but could have been more pigmented

Overall, I think this palette is fantastic and perfect for a beginner or a makeup connoisseur. When I have worn these shadows, I had friends and even my family comment how pretty my makeup looked. I regularly incorporate this palette into my everyday makeup routine. Anastasia of Beverly Hills has a beautiful makeup line. I adore her Brow pomade for my brows! What are your opinions of this product? I would love to hear them! 

Where you can find this product:




Previous blog posts:
Quick L'Oréal Product Review - Featuring La Palette Nude 1, True match Lumi Liquid and Powder Glow Illuminators  


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts