Current Favourite Liquid Foundations - Featuring L'Oréal Products

Hey Everyone!


Years ago, I had tried the L'Oréal True Match foundation. I had terrible acne and needed something with decent coverage to cover all my blemishes. It had covered nicely but unfortunately, the foundation broke me out even more. Granted this was the old formula and since they have reformulated it, my opinion has changed. Now, I recommend this foundation to anyone I know. It is worth the hype in every way!

From Left to Right: True Match Lumi, True Match (original) 

True Match (original)

Pros:
  • colour selection - anyone can find a shade
  • price - considering how good the product is, its prettier inexpensive ($9 - $13)
  • readily available
  • photographs great - I used this for my passport photo and surprisingly, no flashback!
  • SPF 
  • soft matte finish - almost mimics skin 
  • long-wearing 
  • lightweight
  • great for layering
  • easy to blend
  • do not always need to set with power - this depends on your skin and your needs
  • mixes great with moisturizer
  • does not oxidize 
  • does not emphasize fine lines
Cons:
  • packaging - not very travel friendly and needs a pump

True Match Lumi

Pros:

  • colour selection - anyone can find a shade
  • readily available
  • packaging 
    • pump dispenses perfect amount of product
  • photographs nice
  • SPF 
  • lightweight
  • dewy fresh appearance
  • long-wearing 
  • great for layering
  • easy to blend
  • moisturizing
  • does not oxidize 
  • does not emphasize fine lines
Cons:
  • expensive - $18 
  • needs to set with a powder 
  • may need a primer - depends on skin type

Overall, give either or both of these foundations a try. I love mixing them too! Together, they make a fabulous pair! I even use the original True Match as a concealer for both eyes and face now. I will do a blog post on concealing soon! 


L'Oréal website:
Previous blog posts:
Kat Von D Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks Collection and Review  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/07/kat-von-d-beauty-everlasting-liquid.html
Quick and Easy Oatmeal Pancakes - Recipe 
My First D.I.Y Planner-Part 1 
Top 12 Nail Polishes for SUMMER 2015!


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !


Hannah,xo 



Comments

Popular Posts