Top 5 Dessert Recipes for Valentine's Day

Hey Everyone!

I thought it would be a great to share my favourite dessert recipes from YouTube. I am sure some individuals will be staying in on Valentine's Day and/or love making homemade personal gifts for their special someone. I think these recipes would be perfect even for a dinner party or even, treating yourself.

1. Frozen Dessert - Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Dairy Free (Vegan) Ice Cream.

I recently discovered Gemma Stafford on YouTube and I am LOVING HER VIDEOS. She has fantastic recipes that are easy to follow and absolutely delicious. My favourite is her frozen treat episodes featuring ice cream, frozen yogurt and dairy free (Vegan) ice cream. All of these icy desserts are made WITHOUT an ice cream maker and they work! I recently made strawberry ice cream using her technique and it is delicious. This would be a great gift to give someone or surprise with after a lovely meal.


2. Red Velvet Cake

I love Red Velvet Cake! These two recipes are easy to follow and the final product is PERFECTION. I try to avoid using red food colouring and use natural ingredients such as red beets. I think this cake would be perfect in a classic heart shape with yummy cream cheese frosting and adorable Valentine's Day themed confetti.






3. Macaron - Rose Water

Macarons are one of my favourite desserts to make and eat. They look adorable and glamorous! They can be fussy to make but if you have a good recipe, they are worth making! I love this combination shown below with Rose Water and Raspberry. I have featured these previously on my Instagram! I am sure any one receiving these as a gift would be incredibly impressed. 

 


4. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries are a classic romantic dessert that are very easy to make. Who does not love chocolate and strawberries together? I think its a winning combination and I am sure many others would agree. Sure you can buy them but I think it is more fun to make these gorgeous treats. 




5. Chocolate Mousse

I love this dessert for special occasions. The rich and creamy texture of this dish is perfection. Chocolate Mousse is perfect dish for you fellow chocolate lovers! There are so many variations of this dessert but the classic simple version is always a winner! 



I hope you enjoy these recipe and try out them out for Valentine's Day! These are some of my favourites to make and hopefully yours soon too! 


Valentine's Day Posts:
Top 5 Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day! 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-5-gift-ideas-for-valentines-day.html


Previous blog posts:
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 







Comments

Popular Posts