Top 5 Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day!

Hey Everyone!


I am sure everyone is aware that Valentine's Day is approaching very soon! Regardless if you are in a relationship, single or even celebrate Valentine's Day, it is always fun to treat yourself or someone else. Birthdays and holidays are my favourite occasions as I love spoiling people with gifts! 

Here are my top 5 gift ideas for Valentine's Day! I am basing my recommendations off of my own tastes and experiences. 

  • Victoria's Secret always carries fabulous fragrances that are  long wearing and smell delicious. There is a large variety of scents available for purchase! I am sure you will be able to find that special scent for that special someone or yourself. I highly recommend this gift set as it is less that $50 and has a great selection of fragrance mists. My personal favourites include "Love Spell" and "Sheer Love". I love layering these two scents together for any occasion. 
  • As most of you know, I adore OPI's Hello Kitty Collection. There are lots of different gorgeous pinks, reds, glitters and other shades to satisfy your Hello Kitty craving. The formula's are outstanding and look amazing on the nails or sitting on a cute vanity. I honestly think if someone was given this as a gift, they would be so happy! I will be doing another blog post featuring my top nail polishes for Valentine's Day this week featuring these lovelies and other gorgeous shades. 
  • Another great gift idea is buying a little spa set! I love pampering myself and if I was given this as a gift, I would be thrilled! LUSH always has great products and gift sets. This one in particular is awesome as its under $50 and has a variety of products to sample, including a bubble bar, bath balm, and shower scrub.
  • I love these candles! There are so many to choose from and Bath & Body Works always has a great deal for their customers. I personally prefer their 3 wick candles and whenever there is a sale, I try to stock up! I have given these as gifts in the past and everyone has loved them! My personal favourites is their classic Japanese Cherry Blossom, Watermelon Lemonade, Georgia Peach, Sweet Pea and White Sand Beaches. 
  • Cliniques Happy 's a classic perfume in anyone's collection. I love how clean and crisp this scent is. It is one of my favourite scents to layer with including the Victoria's Secret fragrance mists. Clinique has two more versions, Happy in Bloom and Happy Heart. Both scents are fantastic but I prefer the original still! 

 I hope this blog posts helps anyone out there looking for a gift! Best of luck and hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love and appreciation!



Previous blog posts:
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts