Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes Featuring OPI, CHINA GLAZE, ESSIE , NAILS INC. AND BUTTER LONDON

Hey Everyone!


Today I will be sharing my recommendations for Valentine's Day nail polish! There is a variety of whites, nudes, pinks, purples, reds and glitter options. For me, these are my favourite shades to wear during Valentine's Day. I am featuring shades that are readily available and are suitable for a variety of skin tones and preferences.

Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes


OPI HELLO KITTY 

From Left to Right: Charmmy & Sugar Let's Be Friends!, Small + Cute = ♥,  Look at My Bow!, Super Cute in Pink, Spoken from the Heart, 5 Apples Tall,  Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel

I have already reviewed this collection on my blog. I adore the formula and the shade range within the Hello Kitty collection! I recently purchased "5 Apples Tall" (classic red); the formula is one of the best in this collections and is richly pigmented. If you love Hello Kitty, I suggest purchasing this collection. 



Classic Valentine's Day Shades from OPI

From Left to Right: Chiffon My Mind, Sweet Heart, Mod About You, Lucky Lavender, Kiss Me I'm Brazillian, Strawberry Margarita, Shorts Story, The Berry Thought of You  

I wanted to showcase other Valentine's Day themed polish within OPI fantastic range. All of these shades have a great formula and last very well on the nail. I have featured many of these polish on my blog before and I still enjoy wearing them! These would be adorable in a mini DIY gift set, especially if you pick colours based on your preferences or the person receiving these. A great potential trio combination is "Sweet Heart", "Mod About You" and "Shorts Story". 



Glamorous Valentine's Day Glitter Shades from OPI

From Left to Right: Make Light of the Situation, Petal Soft, Infrared-y to Glow, Rose of Light, 
Ce-less-tial is More, Blush Hour

These would be perfect glitter toppers for any nail polish of your choice. These pair beautifully with the polishes shown above! Polishes like "Ce-less-tial is More" and "Blush Hour" are both great shades to pair alone. I suggest applying a peel off base coat for easy removal and a good top coat to add that perfect touch of shine. 



Romantic Valentine's Day Shades from Nails Inc., Essie, Julep, China Glaze and Butter London

From Left to Right: Chiltern Street, Mayfair Lane, Hubby For Dessert, Sweet Hook, Dance Baby, Molly - Coddled, Fruit Machine

I always share OPI nail polishes but today I also wanted to showcase other awesome nail polish for Valentine's Day. All of these have been shown on my blog before and apply beautifully on the nail. I love how they coordinate well together or with one of glitters shown above. As well, these would be perfect for a candy heart nail design!



I hope this blog post inspires you to treat yourself or a special someone to any of these lovely polishes! What are your favourite shades to wear on Valentine's Day? 





Valentine's Day Posts:
Top 5 Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day! 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-5-gift-ideas-for-valentines-day.html

Top 5 Dessert Recipes for Valentine's Day 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/02/top-5-dessert-recipes-for-valentines-day.html




Previous blog posts:
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 


Comments

Popular Posts