TOP 30 LIP PRODUCTS FOR SPRING AND SUMMER 2016 - FEATURING HIGH- END AND DRUGSTORE PRODUCTS

Hey Everyone!

 Today I am sharing my top lip products for spring and summer 2016! I have a variety of lip products to show all of my lovely readers. There is at least one lip product to suit anyone's preferences; I have  glossy, matte, sheer, opaque, high-end and drugstore lip products in this list! I do have showcase a few liquid lipsticks but I honestly think these ones are perfect for the warmer months.

Some of these lip products have not been featured on my blog yet! I have another haul blog post coming soon featuring these lip products. As well, I will have more detailed information with these products in following blog posts.

New products = ** (will do separate blog posts featuring these products individually)


TOP 30 LIP PRODUCTS FOR SPRING AND SUMMER 2016 



These awesome drugstore lip products are perfect for the warmer months! These two shades, Devotion and Seduction, apply smoothly onto the lips and wear nicely throughout the day! These have a soft matte finish but are also hydrating. For more information, I already have a blog post featuring these lovelies!



YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick **
From Left to Right: 48, 52, 49

I am a huge matte lip product lover but I do enjoy a glossy lip as well! When I first tried this lip product from YSL, #48, I was in shock! Almost two years ago, I tried another YSL lipstick and was not impressed with the quality- was not long wearing at all! If I am going to spend $40 on a lipstick, that product better be long wearing, pigmented or anything else I am looking for in a given lipstick. This product however is pigmented, glossy, moisturizing, smells DELICIOUS and the packaging is fabulous. The shade, #48, was a gift from one of my best friend's and after trying that shade, I purchased more shades. These colours shown are versatile for any occasion during the warmer months, from low-key beach days to glamourous summer nights out! 

From Left to Right: Double Dare, Bow N Arrow **

Everyone has mentioned these liquid lipsticks all over the blogosphere! I debated whether to purchase either of these shades for a while but I am glad I finally did. These shades are perfect on their own or mixed together. As well, these shades are on trend right now. I personally enjoy earring these with a simple winged liner or with a bronze smokey eye. 

STILA's SPRING COLLECTION ** From Left to Right: Caramel, Baci

I already have mentioned my love for Stila's liquid lipsticks on this blog! I was happy with the shades I already owned; however, when I learned about Stila's spring collection showcasing these two shades, Caramel and Baci, I knew I needed to try them! I purchased Baci a while ago and was not sure about Caramello, but I finally decided to purchase Caramello. To to this day, I am pretty happy about this decision. 

From Left to Right: 304, 308, 314

I am always recommending these two friends and have already another blog post on these awesome lippies! These are creamy, pigmented and long wearing. Like the Revlon liquid lipsticks, they would be perfect for the warmer months! These wear nicely throughout the day and leave a lovely stain behind. As well, I enjoy wearing these as a cream blush if I am not wearing much makeup - perfect for summer! For more information, I already have a blog post featuring these lovelies!

From Left to Right: 01, 13

Another popular liquid lipstick! I love these as they are pigmented and easy to apply. As well, they are pretty much Kat Von D's and Stila's liquid lipstick formulas combined! I enjoy wearing these on their own or mixed with other lipsticks. Highly recommend as they are easy to apply on the go and do not feel heavy on the lips. I hate a heavy feeling on my lips, especially during the warmer months. For more information, I already have a blog post featuring these lovelies!

Drugstore Lipsticks

Although I do enjoy liquid lipsticks, I also enjoy wearing a traditional lipstick. These hippies are easy to apply and pigmented without being heavy. They layer nicely with lipgloss, liquid lipsticks or on their own. Maybelline and Rimmel have fantastic lip products and have some of the best drugstore lipsticks. I enjoy glossy nude lips and these definitely help me achieve that! For more information, I already have a blog post featuring these lovelies!



High-end and Drugstore Glosses
From Left to Right: MUFE Artist Plexi Gloss 203P, NYX Butter Gloss Creme Brûlée, Vanilla Cream Pie**  

These glosses are perfect to top off any lip colour or can be worn on their own! As mentioned before, I enjoy wearing nude lips during the warmer months and these add that perfect glossy look to my pout. 


MAC Lipsticks
From Left to Right: Please Me**, Saint Germain, Faux, Kinda Sexy, Velvet Teddy, Mehr**, Moronge, Candy Yum Yum Lady Danger

I had to include some lipsticks from my MAC collection! I have an array or nudes, pinks and vivid shades here. I love mixing the brighter shades to create custom fun colours for summer. I also like creating an ombre lip with those bright shades as well. 

I hope you all enjoy this blog post! I am planning on sharing a haul featuring some of these new products! Overall my motto for the warmer months is lightweight, longwearing, easy application, pigmented, matte or glossy finish. 




Previous blog posts:
NAIL POLISH HAUL FEATURING OPI SOFT SHADES 2016, ESSIE AND CERAMIC GLAZE http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/04/nail-polish-haul-featuring-opi-soft.html
TOP 35 NAIL POLISHES FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2016 - FEATURING ESSIE, OPI, BUTTER LONDON, JULEP  
SKIN CARE + NAIL POLISH HAUL featuring LUSH, OPI and ESSIE http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/skin-care-nail-polish-haul-featuring.html
TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse Wash System Review!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/tresemme-beauty-full-volume-reverse.html
L'Oréal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow Review + Swatches 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/loreal-colour-riche-mono-eyeshadow.html

LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION  
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review + Swatches 

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money unless indicated in blog post. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts