TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse Wash System Review!

Hey Everyone!

Today, I am sharing my review of TRESemmé Reverse Wash System! I am so excited to finally share this product with everyone! I am sure most of you have noticed other bloggers on social media and commercials on television featuring this new product range from TRESemmé!


Back in December, I received an email asking if I would like to try some new TRESemmé  hair products. I was in complete shock that a company I have used for years and shared on my blog would have contact me for this amazing opportunity. When I received this package in the mail, I was at school writing a midterm. After my midterm, I turned on my phone and saw a text from my parents saying my package arrived. I was thrilled the day had finally come for me to see these lovely products.



TRESemmé Beauty-Full Reverse Wash System 


This system is a new concept for hair styling products! What makes this product line new and unique is the reverse wash system. Normally, shampoo precedes conditioner and then styling products, however, in this new line, conditioner precedes shampoo! I was curious about this concept, as I had only used the traditional method for years. According to TRESemmé:

"Using conditioner after you shampoo can weigh hair down and leave it flat. With our new revolutionary Reverse System, use the pre-wash conditioner first to soften hair. Follow with our shampoo, with Fleximax™ Volumizers, to wash away weight. Then style to get beautiful voluminous and bouncy hair that feels as great as it looks."
After reading this, I knew I had to try this product ASAP. I am always looking for a product that will add volume and not weigh my hair down! It is very difficult to find a product that works for my hair and when I do find products that do work for my hair, I am incredibly relieved. 




Beauty-Full Volume Step 1: Pre Wash Conditioner



Beauty-Full Volume Step 2: Shampoo




Beauty-Full Volume Hair Maximizer 


Pros:
  • voluminous hair - system ACTUALLY works! 
  • soft, silky and shiny hair
  • does not leave any residue behind
  • no need to rinse and repeat shampoo step
  • lovely scent = clean and fresh! 
  • price - affordable $5.99 -$7.99
  • shampoo clarifies hair of excess product but does not strip the natural oils in hair
  • conditioner - 2- 3 pumps is more than enough! I have long hair and found 3 pumps perfect!
  • instructions were easy and clear to follow!
  • hair maximiser left a sleek but clean appearance
  • works with other styling products as well
Cons:
  • I wish the shampoo bottle had a pump like the conditioner

Overall, I really enjoyed using this new system for my hair! I love seeing fantastic products like these available at the drugstore. I truly believe TRESemmé outdid themselves with this concept and cannot wait to try the other products in this line. I highly recommend trying this product and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I have. 




You can learn more about TRESemmé's Beauty-Full Volume Reverse Wash System

If you do end up trying these products out, tag @TRESemme using the hashtag #VolumeRevolution


You can find these products at: 


Previous blog posts:
L'Oréal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow Review + Swatches 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/loreal-colour-riche-mono-eyeshadow.html

LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION  
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review + Swatches 
Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes Featuring OPI, CHINA GLAZE, ESSIE , NAILS INC. AND BUTTER LONDON 
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 

* These products were send for consideration. I am not being compensated for this review. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 




Comments

  1. Lovely review! Thanks for sharing! I saw this being advertised and was wondering whether to give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for reading and commenting! I am sure you will adore this product range as much as I am. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts