LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION

Hey Everyone!

Recently, I became a huge LUSH fan! I always saw beauty bloggers or vloggers showcasing LUSH products in their videos or blog posts; their hauls looked so fun and cute with all the bath bombs, bubble bars and soaps! Although I enjoyed LUSH prior to a couple weeks ago, I never loved their products like I do now nor purchased more than a product here or there. After I browsed their website and watched a few of my favourite LUSH hauls - Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter anyone?!, I decided to take the plunge haha! That first trip would result in a couple more shopping excursions later on. I had awesome experiences at either locations I went to - Pacific Center and West Fourth in Kitsilano. Each set of staff was incredibly nice, helpful and knowledgable about LUSH products.


LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION 



Up until recently, I never really noticed LUSH's limited edition collections, besides their Christmas collection. After learning about their Valentine's Day Collection, I researched more and I came across hauls featuring their Easter collection. After watching a bunch of those videos and searching Instagram posts, I knew I needed to buy some. I only purchased 3 out of the 8 products in the Easter collection. Golden Egg Bath Bomb looked and smelled absolutely amazing and I love glitter but sometimes glitter can irritate my skin. If you are interested in the Easter collection, it is available now online and in stores! 

List of products shown in photo: *= from Easter collection
  • Humpty Dumpty Bath Bomb*
  • Which Came First? Bath Bomb*
  • Butterball Bath Bomb
  • Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb
  • Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb*
  • Honey I Washed The Kids Soap 
  • Milky Bath Bubble Bar
  • MMMelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt
  • Rose Jam Bubbleroon
  • Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon
  •  It's Raining Men Shower Gel
  • Samples
    • Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser
    • Ultrabland Cleanser
    • Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser
List of products I have already tried recently but not shown here (I already used them):
  • Sex bomb Bath Bomb
  • Honeybee Bathbomb
  • Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

I am still figuring out what are my favourite LUSH products to purchase. So far, my faves are Butterball Bath Bomb, Sex Bomb Bath Bomb, Honeybee Bathbomb and Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. Overall though, I am very pleased with LUSH and their products. If you have any suggestions as to what other products I should try, let me know! 

You can find LUSH products at:


Previous blog posts:
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review + Swatches 
Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes Featuring OPI, CHINA GLAZE, ESSIE , NAILS INC. AND BUTTER LONDON 
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 




Comments

Popular Posts