SKIN CARE + NAIL POLISH HAUL featuring LUSH, OPI and ESSIE

Hey Everyone!


Over the past couple of weeks, I have been purchasing some fun new products! With Spring soon approaching, I was in the mood for some fun bright nail polish shades.  As well, I wanted to try some new skin care products. I definitely feel ready for the warmer months ahead!



SKIN CARE AND NAIL POLISH HAUL

NAIL POLISH 

From Left to Right: Essie (Lapiz of Luxury, Lilacism, Borrowed and Blue); OPI (Got Myself into a Jam-Balaya, Let Me Bayou a Drink, Rich Girls & Po-Boys, I Just Can't Copacabana)

This whole nail polish portion of this haul started when I needed a new yellow polish. I had one from Sally Hansen, which I have previously shared on my blog. There has been so much hype around OPI Just Can't Copacabana that I finally purchased it. Besides the OPI Hello Kitty collection , the OPI Brazil collection is my second favourite collection. Next, OPI recently released their New Orleans collection and I originally was not going to purchase any, until I saw swatches online. I purchased "Got Myself into a Jam-Balaya", "Let Me Bayou a Drink", "Rich Girls & Po-Boys". Finally, I was at Walmart and noticed Essie polishes were on sale. I purchased "Lapiz of Luxury", "Lilacism", "Borrowed and Blue". 


LUSH 


So far, my experience with LUSH has been awesome! I had used some of my bath bombs but because I loved them so much, I went back and repurchased Tisty Tosty, Sex Bomb, Honey Bee and Butterball (not shown). As well, I loved my samples of LUSH skin care so much, I purchased full size versions as well. I also received two samples of moisturizer to try. I will update in another blog post featuring these skin products and maybe more at a later date. 


Tasty Tosty  Bath Bomb

Honey Bee Bath Bomb

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb

Let the Good Time Roll Face and Body Cleanser

Angels on Bare Skin Face and Body Cleanser

Eau Roma Water Toner

Close up of Angels on Bare Skin Face and Body Cleanser

Let the Good Time Roll Face and Body Cleanser


You can find LUSH products at:

Previous blog posts:
TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse Wash System Review!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/tresemme-beauty-full-volume-reverse.html
L'Oréal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow Review + Swatches 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/loreal-colour-riche-mono-eyeshadow.html
LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION  
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review + Swatches 
Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes Featuring OPI, CHINA GLAZE, ESSIE , NAILS INC. AND BUTTER LONDON 
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 



Comments

Popular Posts