TOP 35 NAIL POLISHES FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2016 - FEATURING ESSIE, OPI, BUTTER LONDON, JULEP

Hey Everyone!


Spring is finally here! To celebrate the upcoming warmer seasons, I have chosen my top 35 nail polishes for spring and summer 2016. Last year, I wore mainly light nudes and periwinkle blues. This year however, I have selected far more brighter shades for the warmer seasons. Clearly I adore pastel shades ahah! I cannot wait to wear these gorgeous polishes soon!

TOP 35 NAIL POLISHES FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2016 



NUDE NAIL POLISHES

From Left to Right: JULEP - Vanna, OPI - Chiffon My Mind, OPI - Sweetheart, OPI - Let Me Bayou a Drink, OPI - Put it in Neutral, OPI - Don't Bossa Nova Me Around



PERIWINKLE, BABY BLUE, MINT AND TEAL NAIL POLISHES

From Left to Right: Essie - Borrowed and Blue, Essie - Saltwater Happy, Essie - Bikini So Teeny, OPI - Rich Girls & Po-boys, OPI - Gelato on My Mind, OPI - That's Hula-rious!, China Glaze - Aquadelic, OPI - AmazON...AmazOFF



LAVENDAR AND LILAC NAIL POLISHES

From Left to Right: Essie - Hubby for Dessert, Essie - Lilacism, OPI - You're Such a Budapest, 
Essie - Lapiz of Luxury, Butter London -  Molly Coddled, China Glaze - Sweet Hook, OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender



BABY PINK, CORAL PINK AND MAGENTA NAIL POLISHES 

From Left to Right:  OPI - Mod About You, Butter London - Fruit Machine, China Glaze - Dance Baby, OPI - Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, OPI - ElePhantastic Pink, OPI - The Berry Thought of You



YELLOW, PEACHY PINK, CORAL ORANGE AND RED NAIL POLISH

From Left to Right: OPI - I Just Can't Copacabana, Essie - Van D'go, OPI - Got Myself into a Jam-balaya, OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go, OPI - Toucan Do It If You Try, OPI - Live.Love.Carnaval, OPI - I STOP for Red

I hope this post was inspiring! I had a lot of fun going through my collection and choosing shades to feature. Originally, I was going to feature OPI's Hello Kitty collection again however, I wanted to share other equally wonderful shades for this blog post. What are your top polishes for spring and summer? I would love to know ! :) 



Previous blog posts:
SKIN CARE + NAIL POLISH HAUL featuring LUSH, OPI and ESSIE http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/skin-care-nail-polish-haul-featuring.html
TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse Wash System Review!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/tresemme-beauty-full-volume-reverse.html
L'Oréal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow Review + Swatches 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/loreal-colour-riche-mono-eyeshadow.html

LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION  
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review + Swatches 
Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes Featuring OPI, CHINA GLAZE, ESSIE , NAILS INC. AND BUTTER LONDON 
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

  1. Beautiful post and great selection! I love the two corals from the OPI Brazil collection, they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment! Those corals are absolutely stunning as a mani or pedi! hope you try them out soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts