L'Oréal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow Review + Swatches

Hey Everyone!

Today, I am reviewing L'Oréal's Colour Riche Mono eyeshadows! Here in Canada, they are relatively new to drugstores. I have heard a lot about this product on YouTube! I definitely wanted to try these eyeshadows out after I saw how beautiful they swatched. When I went to purchase these eyeshadows, they were almost sold out at my local London Drugs. Unfortunately, I was only able to purchase four neutral shades.


L'Oréal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow 





#200 Paris Beach

#201 Little Beige Dress

#206 Mademoiselle Pink

#207 Pain au Chocolate




Swatches

From Left to Right: #207. #201, #206, #200



Pros:
  • long wearing formula 
  • creamy yet matte texture - creamy powder eyeshadow
  • opaque pigmentation
  • great eyeshadow base or to blend out colour
  • range of shade is nice
  • lighter shades are fantastic for highlighting
  • metallic shades create this glistening eyelid - gorgeous in photos!
  • packaging is sleek and classy
  • travel friendly - small and easily fit into a makeup bag
  • do not crease on the lid, if used with a eyeshadow primer

Cons:
  • I prefer eye shadows in a palette but I still enjoy these
  • wish they had a mirror
  • price - $6-7, depending where you purchase them from
  • do not layer well on top of each other well
  • can crease a bit if not using an eyeshadow primer
  • packaging shows fingerprints and loose shadow more

Overall,  I suggest trying these out for yourself! i always use the two lighted shades, #200 and #206,  as browbone or inner corner highlights. They blend beautifully and add lots of dimension to my eyeshadow. The perfect all over lid shade is #201, as it evens out my skin tone on my eye lid. It may appear darker on my swatch but on my lid, it is the perfect shade! As you can see,  I have used these a lot, hence the powdery appearance on the packaging. However, this product is still worth trying out, especially if you are in the market for new eyeshadows to play with!


L'Oréal website:


Previous blog posts:
LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION  
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review + Swatches 
Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes Featuring OPI, CHINA GLAZE, ESSIE , NAILS INC. AND BUTTER LONDON 
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review + Swatches 
2015 Beauty Product Favourites 
L'Oréal Color Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Lip Pens Review + Swatches!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2015/12/loreal-color-riche-le-matte-and-la.html

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts