NAIL POLISH HAUL FEATURING OPI SOFT SHADES 2016, ESSIE AND CERAMIC GLAZE

Hey Everyone!


Today I am back with another nail polish haul! This haul is random but sometimes the most unexpected hauls are the best! I have a variety of polishes from OPI, Essie and a new brand I am trying out, Ceramic Glaze. They are available at Shoppers but I never thought to try any of their shades until now. I believe Ceramic Glaze is owned by the same company as China Glaze, ACI brands.


NAIL POLISH HAUL 







ESSIE
From left to right: *Romper Room, Topless & Barefoot, Mint Candy Apple, First Timer, *Peak Sow, Play Date , Cocktail Bling, Muchi Muchi 

* = Favourite shades thus far

I think it is obvious I have been loving Essie! As of lately, there are lots of great deals at the drugstore featuring Essie nail polish. I am trying to grow my collection of this particular brand. As well, I am hoping to do an Essie collection on my blog soon. 






 OPI SOFT SHADES 2016
From left to right: It's in the Cloud, Stop it I'm Blushing!, I Am What I Amethyst

I only purchased three out of the six shades within this collection. These particular shades always attract me an I love having them in my collection. I have yet to wear any of these shades yet but I shall update in another blog post soon! 





 CERAMIC GLAZE AND OPI
From left to right: Ceramic Glaze - Shell Me About It, OPI - Tickle My France-y

I have seen swatches all over the internet featuring these two polishes. So far, application on either and wear time has been great! I highly recommend these lovelies if you have the time to check them out.  


I am quite happy with these new additions to my collection. I can do an update post featuring these shades at some point. As you can see, these shades fit well into my favourite nail polish picks for this spring and summer! If you have not seen that post, I have it linked below. What are your most recent nail polish purchases? I would love to know! :)







Previous blog posts:
TOP 35 NAIL POLISHES FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2016 - FEATURING ESSIE, OPI, BUTTER LONDON, JULEP  
SKIN CARE + NAIL POLISH HAUL featuring LUSH, OPI and ESSIE http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/skin-care-nail-polish-haul-featuring.html
TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse Wash System Review!  http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/tresemme-beauty-full-volume-reverse.html
L'Oréal Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow Review + Swatches 
http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/03/loreal-colour-riche-mono-eyeshadow.html

LUSH HAUL #1 Featuring EASTER 2016 COLLECTION  
Sephora Cream Lip Stain Review + Swatches 
Top Valentine's Day Nail Polishes Featuring OPI, CHINA GLAZE, ESSIE , NAILS INC. AND BUTTER LONDON 
L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss Review + Swatches 
NARS AUDCIOUS LIPSTICK REVIEW + SWATCHES 
RIMMEL LONDON  - The Only 1 Lipstick  Review + Swatches http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2016/01/rimmel-london-only-1-lipstick-review.html
OPI HELLO KITTY NAIL LACQUER COLLECTION  

* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *
 *Feel free to tweet me on twitter or tag me on instagram  @blushingrosexo !

Hannah,xo 




Comments

Popular Posts