Burgoo Bistro - July 4th, 2014

Hey Everyone!

Last Friday, a couple of my friends and I decided to have a girls night out in Kitsilano. We settled on Burgoo after I mentioned how nice my previous experience was. I had been dying to try their savory dishes after my previous brunch experience. Soup and Sandwich special? I am all over it!




*After School Special featuring Manhattan Clam Chowder and Gooey Cheese Grillers*


*Dessert featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding (left)  and Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding (right). Both were served with Vanilla ice cream*


I was battling a nasty flu/cold for a couple days and needed some serious comfort food. I ate my meal with a couple nice cups of hot water with lemon. Perfect meal to indulge in after a long, wet and cold day of being sick. Once again, Burgoo left me impressed and I wanted more of their delicious food. 


Previous post about Burgoo:



If you are in Vancouver and would like to try some delicious food, I would recommend for you to try Burgoo.



* This is not sponsored. I paid for this meal myself. All opinions are my own *


Hannah, xo

Comments

Popular Posts