My Favourite Ways to Wear Jean Shorts Edition #1

Hey Everyone!


I love wearing jean shorts for summer as they can be easily be dressed up or dressed down with a few added accessories. These outfits below represent my top three picks for casual outfits featuring jean shorts. I like to keep my accessories to a minimum and let the outfit be "the star of the show."
Jean Short Outfit Ideas


Vince cashmere sweater
$455 - harveynichols.com


Cutoff shirt
delias.com


Crop shirt
lookbookstore.co




Denim shorts
$48 - joebrowns.co.uk


Brown shoes
uk.accessorize.com


Tkees flip flops
metroparkusa.com


Flat shoes
lillypulitzer.com


Michael kors bracelet
$220 - amazon.co.uk


Linda Farrow aviator sunglasses
$770 - profilefashion.com



Previous Polyvore Posts:

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/05/polyvore-sets-created-week-of-may-19.html

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/05/polyvore-sets-created-week-of-may-26.html


* These pictures are not mine. I am not affiliated with Polyvore. *


* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo

Comments

Popular Posts