GORGEOUS CORALS AND ORANGE LIPS!

Hey Everyone!

I love wearing coral and orange lips for the summer! Both coral and orange lip products are flattering on almost any skin tone. I highly recommend everyone try out these products as shown below because I guarantee you will find something you will love to wear.


Here are some of my favourite Coral and Orange lip products:

From Left to Right: MAC Flamingo, Maybelline Shocking Coral, MAC Nicki, MAC Morange, Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin, MAC Lady Danger, Maybelline Baby Lips: OH! Orange!, Maybelline Baby Lips: Strike a Rose


From Top to Bottom: MAC Flamingo, Maybelline Shocking Coral, MAC Nicki, MAC Morange, Maybelline Vibrant Mandarin, MAC Lady Danger, **NOT SHOWN because both were sheer and hard to photograph** Maybelline Baby Lips: OH! Orange!, Maybelline Baby Lips: Strike a Rose 


I used to be afraid of wearing an orange lip. I never thought it would suit me no matter the shade. After I collected these selected lip products, my opinion changed drastically. 

This video is one of my favourites! Lisa is one of my favourite makeup artists of all time. I highly recommend to check out this video if anyone is curious about orange lips!
https://www.youtube.com/user/lisaeldridgedotcom



Previous posts showcasing these products:
Red Hot Lips:

Mini Collective Haul:

Maybelline Vivids:

Bold Summer Lips:


You can find these products at:




* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 



Comments

Popular Posts