Confession of a Nail Addict TAG

Hey Everyone!

I was browsing YouTube earlier and found this nail tag! I love tags and nail polish so this seemed to be a perfect fit. I have been collecting nail polish for years - nail addict alert!


Questions:

1. What are you wearing right now?
I am wearing OPI AmazON... AmazOFF from OPI's Brazil 2014 collection. It is a gorgeous deep teal and I cannot get enough of it. It has such a gorgeous sheen. I am so glad I have this in my collection.


2. What nail product can't you not live without?
Besides nail polish, I need to have both a good base coat and top coat. I know this question only asks for one product but I need both in my routine. I use a base coat to help prep and protect the nail from staining and prolonging the wear. I also use top coat to help further prolong the wear of my polish as well as adding a healthy gloss to my nail. 

3. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
I ADORE OPI. I have been using their polishes for years and am rarely disappointed. Their brush makes applying polish so easy and their formulas are a dream to apply. Due to OPI's cream formula, I am no longer hesitant about applying and wearing cream polish. I LOVE OPI.

4. What nail shape do you wear?
I am not sure but I think mine is a rounded square shape. I find it makes my nail bed appear longer and more narrow. This helps my fingers appear longer and more slender too. 

5. What's your go to Red, Pink & Neutral nail polish?
 Red - OPI Big Apple Red
 Pink - OPI Mod About You
Neutral OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble or OPI My Very First Knockwurst *have worn both the same amount*

6. Short or Long Nails?
Short because I am less likely to get dirt or food stuck under my nail. When I say short, I do not mean stubby haha!

7. What Nail Polish colours are on your nail wish list?
OPI - Kiss my I am Brazilian
OPI - Don't Bossa Nova me Around
OPI - Let's Do Anything We Want
OPI - Muppets World Tour
OPI - Taupe-less Beach
OPI - Live. Love. Carnival
OPI - Toucan Do It If You Try
OPI - Ink
OPI - Here Again, Argon Tomorrow
OPI - Get Cherried Away
OPI - My Signiture is DC
OPI- Sweetheart
OPI - I Sao Paulo Over There
OPI - You're So Outta Lime
OPI - Life Gave Me Lemons
OPI - Hotter Than You Pink
Orly- Glowstick
Orly- Bon Bon 
Orly- Harmonious Mess
Orly- Lollipop
Orly- Cotton Candy 
Orly- Gumdrop
Orly- Snowcone
Butter London - All Hail the Queen
Butter London - Tea with the Queen
Butter London - Yummy Mummy
Butter London - Dust Up
Butter London - Lucy In The Sky
Butter London Titchy
Butter London - Sozzled
... I think that is it for now haha!

8. When do you paint your nails? 
I prefer in the morning but it does not really matter for me. 

9. What's your nail tip that your swear by?
Always seal off the free edge! If you use your hands a lot, this prolongs the wear of the polish immensely. 

10. What nail polish do you regret buying?
China Glaze In the Limelight 
- legit splattered EVERYWHERE when applying it to the nail
- did not set AT ALL
- stained my nail even with my base coat

11. Neon or Pastel?
Both. I love bold colours but I also love muted tones.

12. What's your favourite colour right now, you wear all the time?
If I have to choose, it would be neon pinks or peaches; however, I try and change it up almost every manicure. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag! 

I TAG:


http://natashalilibeth.co.uk

http://beautyinthetrenches.com


AND ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE :)


Thanks to PinkParadiseBeauty1 for creating this tag!!! I will have her video attached below.






* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *




Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts