Collective Haul Featuring OPI, ESSIE, SALLY HANSEN, REVLON, RIMMEL, NYX, URBAN OUTFITTERS AND MAYBELLINE

Hey Everyone!

Over the past several weeks, I have been collecting various goodies and wanted to share them with you all! Clearly I was in the mood for some nail polish haha! This is in no particular order of purchase.




Sally Hansen Hard as Nails  Extreme Wear Nail Polish
*names are shown below*






From Top to Bottom:  Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Give Me A Cuddle, Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush I Want Candy


From Top to Bottom:  Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Unapologetic, Audacious








New Maybelline Colour Tatoo Leather Cream Eyeshadows
*names as shown above*







 NYX HD Concealer - shade 04
*I repurchased this product. One of the best concealers in the market!*




 From Left to Right: OPI Glitter Off Base Coat, Essie Good to GO Top Coat, OPI Natural Nail Base Coat




OPI Nail Lacquer Thinner



Urban Outfitters Nail Polish
*names as shown below*







*OPI BRAZIL SPRING SUMMER 2014*
 From Left to Right: Where Did Suzi's Man-go?, AmazON...AmazOFF, Kiss Me I'm Brazilian, Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, Live. Love. Carnival, Toucan Do It If You Try *currently wearing*


OPI Toucan Do It If You Try 


OPI  Where Did Suzi's Man-go?


OPI AmazON...AmazOFF


OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian


*OPI MUPPETS 2014*
From Left to Right: Muppets World Tour, Let's Do Anything We Want!



OPI Muppets World Tour with OPI Glitter Off Base Coat *so easy to remove!*


From Top to Bottom: Rimmel Give me A Cuddle, Rimmel I Want Candy, Revlon Unapologetic, Revlon Audacious, NYX HD Concealer, Maybelline Creamy Beige, Maybelline Vintage Plum

 I saved my money in order to buy these lovely beauty products. As you can see, I have already been putting these products to good use and I am loving all of them. Originally, I planned to purchase the two taupes with the rest of the OPI Brazil Collection but I chose to wait till closer to fall as I tend to wear darker shades during the colder months. 



* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts