Soho Tea Room

Hey Everyone!


I am a huggggggeeeee fan of bubble tea. I love indulging in this cooling and refreshing beverage along with some sweet Tapioca pearls. In today's post, I want to share with you all one of my top bubble tea restaurants, Soho Tea Room. This restaurant provides more than just bubble tea but it is still my favourite aspect about this place.


Peach Calpis Bubble Tea with Pearls 

From Left to Right: Peach Calpis  Bubble Tea with Pearls , Strawberry Calpis with Pearls




Honey Toast Box with Chocolate 

Beef and Broccoli Crispy Chow Mein
*my signature dish*

Honey Toast Box with Caramel and Condensed Milk 


If you live in the lower mainland and would like to try a fun bubble tea place, I highly recommend Soho Tea Room. I promise you will fall in love! One of the best places to go for a summer time bubble tea run haha!

 Soho Tea Room:
3466 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC V5Y 2A9








* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts