Would You Rather Tag - Beauty Edition

Hey Everyone!


As most of you know, I love posting about tags on my blog. I recently found this tag from frmheadtotoe and wanted to share this with everyone.

*question format via frmheadtotoe*

QUESTIONS:
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?


I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows. I found throughout the years, I focus more on my lips and lashes than my eyeshadow. 


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?


I would rather never be able to cut it again. I would not look good with a buzz cut. 

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Based on the looks I tend to go for, I would rather go for a coral cheek. My skin tone is neutral with yellow undertones so I figure it would be slightly more flattering. 

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


I need more clothes than I need makeup so I would probably rather buy more clothes. I bet most of you thought I would say makeup! ;)

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I would rather use eyeliner as lipstick. You can find red, purple and other eyeliners that similar to lip pencils or lipstick shades. Also, applying eyeliner as lipstick would be more practical. 

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?


I LOVE MAC but I cannot wear their face products so Sephora wins. I love how Sephora has a plethora of makeup to suit anyone's taste.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?


I would rather use one eyeshadow colour for the rest of my life. I love changing up my lip colour far too much to only use one! 

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I would rather wear summer clothes in the winter. I get warm quite easily so wearing summer clothes seems more practical for me. I do not function well if I am over heated... lol

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?


I wear bright nails more than dark so I would say bright. I do love my dark nails though...

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?


This is really hard but I would rather give up my favourite lip product because I have such a large collection that I am bound to find a new favourite. 

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

I used to love ponytails but I am for sure a messy bun girl! I always get compliments on my messy buns. 

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?


I would rather never be able to use lipgloss again. I could always find a glossy lipstick or balm to substitute. 

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?


I would sharpie them in every day because without brows, I would be a serious hot mess. I promise I would make sure the sharpie brows looked natural and not terrifying.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I would rather live without nail polish. I love nail polish but I can go three months without wearing any compared to makeup. I need my mascara and bb cream!


I TAG EVERYONE! :)



Here is Jen's Would You Rather Tag - Beauty Edition 
http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/2011/08/tag-would-you-rather-beauty-edition.html



Here are some other tag posts:

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/07/lip-product-addict-tag.html

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/07/confession-of-nail-addict-tag.html

http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.ca/2014/06/blog-your-heart-out-tag.html

* This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. *


Hannah,xo 

Comments

  1. I agree with most of your answers here! :) Great blog post!

    Sarah x
    www.abubblylady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts