Capstone High Tea

Hey Everyone!

This past Monday, a good friend of mine took me out for some delicious high tea. I have not gone for high tea in well over a year; I was excited to have some girl time with a close friend. She booked a reservation at Capstone's Robson location. Quite a few of my friends have recomended Capstone to me but I never had the chance to try out their food.




My friend pre ordered our high tea and requested for the Blueberry Fruit Infusion. They served the tea with fruit inside. This reminded me of a Sangria! This tea was refreshing and delicious. It reminded me of a bubble I had a a couple years ago. I was hoping there would have been free refills but sadly not haha!




As with most high teas, it was served with both tiny versions of savory and sweet goodies. Normally, I am not fond of high tea sandwiches but these were scrumptious. My personal savory favourite was the Caprese Panini (mozzarella, roasted tomatoes and pesto within a toasted bagette piece). It was so delicious, I was hoping there would have been more for us to indulge in. My personal sweet favourite was the pineapple cake. I am a big fan of tropical flavors and this somewhat satisfied my cravings for tropical sweets. 


Overall, my experience at Captsone was a very positive one. I highly recommend this place for a fun high tea. It did not disappoint me in the slightest. The staff were very accommodating and friendly. After my time there, I was already planning my next visit. 

If you are visiting or live in the Lower Mainland and would like to visit Capstone, please visit their website: http://www.capstonetea.com

* This is not sponsored. My friend treated me out as a belated birthday gift. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo

Comments

Popular Posts