Canada Day ! Nail of the Day Edition

Hey Everyone!


I wanted to share with everyone my Canada Day inspired nails. They are quick and simple but still fun. What I love about this particular manicure is how I can wear it even after Canada Day and it will not clash with most of my outfits.



From Left to Right: OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, OPI Red Lights Ahead...Where?, OPI Lights of Emerald City, Revlon Colour Stay Top Coat


1. Lay down a layer of base coat *let dry*
2. Apply a two thin layers of red polish over nail.  Leave at least one nail with only one coat. This will be for our accent nail. This prevents thick, gloppy and messy nails nails.*let each layer dry in between*
3. Apply glitter polish on accent nail *let dry*
4. Apply top coat to seal in polish


Hope Everyone has an amazing Canada Day! I will be enjoying a nice BBQ and the fireworks!


Happy Birthday Canada!


You can find these products at:


* This is not sponsored. I paid with my own money. All opinions are my own. *

Hannah,xo 

Comments

Popular Posts