NARS POWERMATTE LIP PIGMENTS - REVIEW + SWATCHES

Hey Everyone!

Today I am sharing my review of the NARS Powermatte Lip Pigments! These liquid lipsticks are new for NARS and I am very excited these finally launched! When I first heard about them, I was intrigued, as NARS had yet to release their own version or matte liquid lipsticks. I believe there are around 20 gorgeous shades to choose from within the collection. I only purchased six shades from the collection - nudes, pinks and reds. It is very cool how each shade is named after song - mostly rock songs from what I have noticed!



NARS Powermatte Lip Pigments




\







Applicator 


Applicator - Close Up



SWATCHES: From Left to Right: Get It On, Walk This Way, American Woman, Save The Queen, Light My Fire, Starwoman



Pros:
  • formula - soft matte finish, long wearing, hydrating, lightweight, perfect amount of pigment and only requires one swipe for most shades
  • glides on effortlessly 
  • great applicator - perfect for precision
  • shade range - everyone can find something they like
  • packaging - sleek, prevents leakage, can see colour within bottle and easy to store
  • scent - subtle vanilla scent 
  • travel friendly 
  • does not leave unattractive white line on lips
  • no "butt hole" lip 
Cons:
  • Price - $34 CDN but I think considering the quality, the price is justified. I do wish however these were a bit cheaper. I collected these over time due to their price. 
  • only certain shades can be found exclusively at NARS counters and boutiques

Overall, I love these liquid lipsticks! I think these are one of my new faves. They wear well on their own or mixed with other lip products  If you follow me on Instagram, I have been wearing these but or posting about a few shades. This formula is what I wanted both the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink liquid lipsticks and Huda Beauty Liquid lipsticks to be. I highly recommend trying these wherever you can purchase NARS. I love all the shades but my faves at the moment are American Woman, Walk This Way and Light My Fire. If you do end up trying these, let me know!



You can purchase NARS from:
SEPHORA
NARS



Hannah, xo

Previous posts:

Eggs in a Basket - RECIPE 

Current Favourites and Misses #3

How to Wear Liquid Lipstick - 6 Easy Tips!

My Top 5 Handbag Beauty Essentials

Previous NARS Lip Product Posts:



Sheer Lip Colour related blog posts:



Sheer Lip Products - Which is better? Featuring YSL and Lancôme http://blushingrosexo.blogspot.com/2017/07/sheer-lip-products-which-is-better.html


Canada Day 2017 related blog posts:


My Favourite Canadian Beauty Brands

My Favourite Canadian Restaurants

FASHION POST - Canada Day Inspired Outfits

Top 5 Essential Products For Summer 



*Let's connect! I would love to hear from you :)

*This is not sponsored. All opinions are my own*

Comments

Popular Posts